1. Tell us your top two simple pleasures.Well, here I am, a sex blogger and erotica writer who is a little obsessed with mastering her own clit, so, is it surprising to say that my top simple pleasure is masturbation?
If I want to feel pleasure, or if I am stressed and want to relax without popping a Xanax, I will masturbate.
I bet a few of you out there reading do, too, or at least do it most days.
My other top simple pleasure?
As a writer, I hate to admit this, how much TV I watch, but I am a binger – I will pick a TV show and watch the entire thing, because I love storytelling, and tell myself that this actually helps me as a writer.
Also, it’s fun to masturbate while you’re watching TV!
2. You are being offered a day of pleasure but you must choose one of the following to do. Which would you choose?
b. Watching big sports match/game
c. Fun times with good friends
I choose A. A day of sex.
I actually had a day of almost nothing but sex in a hotel room with my boyfriend last month and it was exquisite to spend so many hours naked together, wrapped up in each other, touching and loving and fucking each other.
3. The sun shining through your window in the morning–annoyance or pleasure?
Definitely a pleasure for me.
I used to work third shift, for four years, so I was used to sleeping during the day in a room without blackout blinds, and it never bothered me and still doesn’t.
4. If you uttered the words “pleasure me” to your lover, what would you want to happen?
Well, this is a loaded question.
If I asked my lover to pleasure me I’d want him to start at my neck, kissing me from my earlobes, down my neck to my breasts, and I’d want him to linger there sucking and biting at my nipples hard, the way I like it.
I’d want him to kiss me down my chest and all over my stomach, down to the mound of my pussy where he slides his tongue between my lips and finds my clit to flick and nibble until I cum…
I could elaborate, but I feel that needs its own post 😉
5. Tell us one thing you were most grateful for last week?
Making some progress on getting my teenage daughter signed up for disability.
I know, not sexy at all, but hey, I’m a real person with a real life, and sometimes it’s bullshit and hard.
This is my first time linking up with TMI Tuesday – I love these sorts of “getting to know you” memes, and plan to participate weekly!