1. The month of April is named for Greek goddess Aphrodite. She is associated with lust, love, pleasure, and passion. Which one of those states of being do you hope to experience this month? Which of them is most likely to happen?
I would like to spend every day of the month experiencing all of these things, lust, love, pleasure and passion, and love I will have in abundance, I know my boyfriend loves me, but he is not a passionate person… He doesn’t show much lust for me, and he can be… intense in bed, but not always passionate.
I want more of that. I want more french kisses when we’re not having sex. I can’t believe I have to beg for those from him.
I want more spontaneous sex that doesn’t happen in the bedroom.
I want a fucking spanking.
I want I want I want I want… that is lust…
2. Diamond is the birthstone for the month of April. Have you ever given or received a diamond? Under what circumstances?
The only diamond I ever received was from my step-dad when he married my mom. I was part of the wedding ceremony when I was ten and he gave me a little gold heart ring with a diamond in the center.
Unfortunately, I grew up, and the ten year old’s ring is too small even for my pinkie finger now, so I keep it in a box where it remains a treasured possession.
3. Did you play an April Fools joke this year? What was it?
No, I didn’t, I actually hate practical jokes, don’t take a joke easily, and loathe pranks.
On the other hand, I got punked this year by my boyfriend who convinced me there was a beer made with the body of a dead chicken in it.
I’m just too gullible.
4. April 22, 2022 is Earth Day. Around the world, all sorts of events will take place to celebrate and invest in our planet. What sort of thing might you do for the earth on Earth Day?
As a very serious “Indoor Girl” who kind of loathes being out in nature, I have never really done anything to celebrate Earth Day other than to wish my baby daddy happy birthday cause, well, he was born on Earth Day.
This is my second week linking up with TMI Tuesday – I’ve enjoyed getting to know some of you in the past week and plan to keep participating 😊
Photo by Houcine Ncib on Unsplash
1. I hope you get all those wants.
2. That is very sweet way to receive a diamond. You could put the little ring on a beautiful chain and wear it around your neck.
Thanks for sharing